Jessica Mudditt is an engaging public speaker and event moderator. She is a journalist and author of two memoirs, and founder of Hembury Books.
Jessica can speak on topics that include:
- The power of storytelling
- Effective writing habits
- Memoir writing and tools for recalling memories
- Finding a job of passion
- Myanmar’s political situation
- Living abroad as an expat
- The impact of AI on journalism
- Finding work in newspapers and magazines
- Moving countries and carving out a freelance career
Please set up a call to discuss your event with Jessica.